Photo ID Policy
Revised: Spring 07
- All students, faculty and staff must have a valid photo ID.
- Photo ID’s are taken in the Kanbar Campus Center during
posted hours. Appointments can be made for special cases. For info
regarding Photo ID’s contact ext. 5346.
- Hours will be posted for pictures taken daily, during the week.
- Extended hours are scheduled at the beginning of each semester to accommodate our evening students and faculty/staff.
- Your photo ID is taken once and is valid for your entire time at the University as a student and/or employee.
- There is a $25 Photo ID replacement charge.
- The replacement charge is waived when:
- The information on the photo ID is incorrect or has been changed.
- Your ID is stolen. A confirmation of theft is needed.
This can be accomplished with a police report for off campus incidents
and PhilaU Security report for on-campus incidents. This must be
presented at the time new ID is obtained.
- ID is broken due to normal usage and wear-and-tear.
- Magnetic strip is damaged due to normal usage and wear-and-tear.
- The $25 charge will not be waived if the ID is broken because of a hole punched into or if the hole is punched through the magnetic strip. HOLES SHOULD NOT BE PUNCHED INTO ID’S.
- Proper identification is needed to obtain a Photo ID. No exceptions made.
- Students must have one of the following:
- Current registration or class schedule.
- Paid receipt for current semester.
- Employees must have one of the following:
- Employee Verification, which can be obtained from the PhilaU Human Resources department in Archer Hall.
- A copy of class syllabus.
- Verification from the department head in which you teach.
- Photo ID stickers are not provided by the Kanbar Campus Center.
- The Kanbar Information Desk provides commuter stickers.
- The Library provides library bar code stickers.
- The student’s Residence Assistant (RA) provides Residence Hall stickers.
Office of Student Activities