- Vendors will pay a fee of $50/day to do business at Philadelphia University.
- All checks and Money Orders should be made payable to Philadelphia University.
- Payments must be sent immediately upon receipt and review of the Vendor Agreement. Failure to receive payment will void the reservation.
- When doing business at Philadelphia University, it is important that Vendors carry a copy of this agreement with them. This agreement will confirm their reservation and avoid any confusion in the vent of a problem.
- There is no refund for cancellations. Similarly, there are no refunds if you should fail to turn a profit. If you are unsure of Philadelphia University’s sales volume, you are welcome to visit us and see for yourself before scheduling your date.
- The University appreciates an advance courtesy call if the vendor will not be on campus the day of their reservation. Understand that not showing up for a reserved spot and/or not paying for a reservation might affect your standing as a vendor at Philadelphia University in the future.
- Vendors will not be allowed to schedule more than one date per week. The Vendor will request a date(s). The date is confirmed by the Campus Reservationist.
- Credit Card Vendors will not be scheduled to do business at Philadelphia University. Retail vendors are the only vendors permitted on campus.
- The Student Activities Office approves all Vendors to do business on campus. The University reserves the right to deny any vendor from doing business on our campus.
- Vendors will only be allowed to do business in The Kanbar Campus Center Living Room. Specific vending areas are laid out in the space. You will be provided with one 6-8 foot table only. The Director of Student Activities must approve all other areas.
- Vending reservations will only be made for Monday through Friday. Vendor hours are anytime between 9:00am and 7:00pm.
- Vending will not be scheduled before the first day of classes in the Fall semester and will not be scheduled after the last day of classes in the Spring semester. Vending dates will not be scheduled during weekends, campus breaks, holidays or Summer sessions.
- Any vendor not scheduled to be on campus will be asked to leave. Any Vendor not adhering to the University’s Vending Agreement will be asked to leave. Any Vendor found to be harassing students, faculty or staff or soliciting too aggressively will be asked to leave.
- If the University is receiving any complaint regarding a particular Vendor it will be addressed promptly. Vendors will be made aware of any and all complaints. Repeated complaints about Vendors may impact their ability to do business at Philadelphia University. In order for you (The Vendor) to have the best experience possible, it is very important that you adhere to the following procedures when arriving to campus:
- Immediately contact Warren Young (215) 951-5346 to confirm your arrival on campus.
- Arrive at The Kanbar Campus Center in plenty of time to set up. If the vendor table is not already out, it may be necessary to contact a Campus Center manager. The manager will show you the proper closet where table is stored.
Office of Student Activities