Divison of Student Life
The Division of Student Life offers comprehensive programs and services that promote an educational environment conducive to the holistic development of students and academic success. The Division encourages students to explore, develop, and express themselves, both as individuals and as members of the University community, in an environment of civility, mutual respect, and safety. Leadership for the Division of Student Life is provided by the Dean of Students.
In support of the University mission, the Division of Student Life
- Supports students making developmental transitions and challenging them to define their values and establish goals.
- Offers creative programming and interdisciplinary learning experiences that promote personal, social, intellectual and professional development.
- Cultivates a community that inspires active and responsible citizenship.
- Fosters leadership at Philadelphia University and beyond.
- Promotes a caring and respectful student-centered environment where diversity is welcomed and all individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
- Provides support services and opportunities to assist students in making responsible, positive, and healthy life choices.