Apply as an International Student
To print an application and apply to Philadelphia University as a daytime, undergraduate student, you can submit the PhilaU Application or download a print application upon logging into your Common Application account.
Mail completed applications to the Office of Admissions:
Office of Admissions
4201 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144
For more information about the Common Application, visit CommonApp.org to learn about this college application that is accepted by more than 450 higher education institutions.
To be considered for admission to Philadelphia University, international applicants must submit:
- Completed application (online or by paper) with $40 non-refundable application fee
- Attested copies of secondary school marks
- - Grades 9-11 if you haven't graduated from high school
- - Grades 10-12 if you have graduate from high school
- Attested copies of university marks (if applicable)*
- - If you are applying as a transfer student
- Official course-by-course evaluation report provided by one of the NACES-approved organizations (www.naces.org)
- - If you have obtained college credits outside the U.S.A.
- At least one of the following marks of English proficiency:
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who can speak to your academic preparation and university readiness. An academic recommendation form is available to download by clicking here.
- Essay or untimed writing sample of at least 250 words
*Photocopies of school records are permissible, but they must be unopened and sealed/attested by the school.
Note: Students applying for transfer to Architecture or Fashion Design must submit a portfolio.