Apply as a Transfer Student
To print an application and apply to Philadelphia University as a daytime, undergraduate student, you can submit the PhilaU Application.
Mail completed applications to the Office of Admissions:
Office of Admissions
4201 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144
To be considered for admission to Philadelphia University, transfer applicants must submit:
- $40 non-refundable application fee
- Official high school transcript(s) (only needed if you have less than 30 college credits earned)
- SAT and/or ACT scores (only needed if you have less than 30 college credits earned)
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who can speak to your academic preparation and college readiness. Click here to download the recommendation form.
- Essay or untimed writing sample of at least 250 words
- Transcripts for all previous college work
Note: Students applying for transfer to Architecture or Fashion Design must submit a portfolio.
Once your application materials are received, your application will be presented to the Admissions Committee and you will be notified of a decision in approximately 4-6 weeks.