Philadelphia University graduates have achieved an average job placement and graduate school acceptance rate of 95 percent since 2012. The accomplishments of PhilaU alumni are evidence of the success of the University’s signature Nexus Learning approach to higher education. Through an active, collaborative, real-world education infused with the liberal arts, PhilaU prepares students with 21st-century skills valued by employers. According to the latest survey of graduates by the University’s Career Services Center, 94 percent of 2013 graduates are working in their disciplines or have been accepted to graduate school.
Just some of our services include:
- Individual counseling on resume development and cover letter writing, interview skills, job search processes, and career interest assessments
- Workshops on resume writing, interviewing skills, job search strategies, company research, and dining etiquette
- Hosting networking events, such as Corporate Connections, Career & Internship Fair and Design Expo
- Offer a career resources library and Reference USA
- CareerLink, Philadelphia University’s Job and Internship Posting System
- Manage on-campus recruiting interviews and employer information sessions
- Provide web resources for students available 24-7
Visit our Career Services website to find more information.