Historically, more than 90% of our graduates have obtained jobs within months of graduation, and even in our current economy, we are holding strong with a success rate of more than 80%. As a professionally focused university, we are committed to partnering with students to plan out their futures from day one.
Just some of our services include:
- Individual counseling on resume development and cover letter writing, interview skills, job search processes, and career interest assessments
- Workshops on resume writing, interviewing skills, job search strategies, company research, and dining etiquette
- Hosting networking events, such as Corporate Connections, Career & Internship Fair and Design Expo
- Offer a career resources library and Reference USA
- CareerLink, Philadelphia University’s Job and Internship Posting System
- Manage on-campus recruiting interviews and employer information sessions
- Provide web resources for students available 24-7
Visit our Career Services website to find more information.