Transfer Instant Decision Days
Get an admissions decision during your visit!
Join us for an Transfer Instant Decision Day. During your visit, you can receive your admissions decision,* learn more about scholarships and get a credit evaluation. Please bring the following materials:
- College Transcripts from all institutions attended
- Personal Essay. Prompt: Please provide a statement that addresses your reasons for transferring and the objectives you hope to achieve.
- One Recommendation (from faculty, employer or academic advisor)
- High school transcript and SAT or ACT scores, if you have less than 30 college credits or have not taken College Algebra or higher level math
- International applicants must bring a NACES approved course by course evaluation of university coursework (www.naces.org)
Unofficial documents may be used to render a decision. Official transcripts and test scores will be required if admitted.
*Please note that we cannot give decisions to applicants interested in Fashion Design or Architecture because of the portfolio requirement. We can review admissions criteria and scholarship estimates, but not admissions decisions.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Please contact Jen Reger Murphy with any questions at regerj@PhilaU.edu or 215.951.2800.