Apply as a Transfer Student
To print an application and apply to Philadelphia University as a daytime, undergraduate student, you can submit the PhilaU Application or download a print application upon logging into your Common Application account.
Mail completed applications to the Office of Admissions:
Office of Admissions
4201 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144
For more information about the Common Application, visit CommonApp.org to learn about this college application that is accepted by more than 450 higher education institutions.
To be considered for admission to Philadelphia University, transfer applicants must submit:
- $40 non-refundable application fee
- Official high school transcript(s) (only needed if you have less than 30 college credits earned)
- SAT and/or ACT scores (only needed if you have less than 30 college credits earned)
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor who can speak to your academic preparation and college readiness. Click here to download the recommendation form.
- Essay or untimed writing sample of at least 250 words
- Transcripts for all previous college work
Note: Students applying for transfer to Architecture or Fashion Design must submit a portfolio.
Once your application materials are received, your application will be presented to the Admissions Committee and you will be notified of a decision in approximately 4-6 weeks.