Group Campus Visit
If you are interested in visiting Philadelphia University with a group, please fill out the request form below or call the Office of Admissions at 215.951.2800 and ask to speak with Christina Filomeno. We ask for a minimum of three weeks notice.
The group visit will last 90 minutes and consist of:
- An information session with an Admissions Counselor
- A tour of campus with a current student
Group Visit Guidelines
- We can only accommodate group visits of 25 or less. With a 10:1 student to chaperone ratio.
- Group requests are limited to four-year, college bound high school students (grades 9-12).
- Group visits are available year round on Wednesdays and Fridays. Due to the high volume of visits, we cannot accommodate groups during holidays and school breaks.
- If you would like lunch on campus, group lunches are available in the Ravenhill Dining Hall for $6 per person. Your group is responsible for payment. Please note in the comment section if you plan to purchase lunch on campus.
- No request is guaranteed. Visits are only official upon receipt of formal confirmation via email from a member of the Office of Admissions.