Gutman Library Survey. Your Opinion Counts!
- •Select the link above
- •Log in with your university credentials
- •Answer the questions. The survey takes approximately 9-10 minutes to complete, and all responses are confidential with no identifying links retained between the responses and the individual responding.
By answering the survey questions and submitting your university email address, you will be entered to win a prize:
Grand prize: iPad Mini with Retina Display
Second prize: $50 bookstore gift card – provided by the Office of Information Resources
Third prize: Stereo headphones with microphone and Mini Cooper USB flash drive – provided by EBSCO Information Services, Inc.
We truly appreciate input on how we can improve your library experience.
We request your support for this important assessment tool, which will help us determine where we stand today and how to best apply our resources in making improvements for the future.
NOTE: Print versions of the survey are available upon request to email@example.com or any library staff member. For additional help completing the survey, contact: DisabilityServices@PhilaU.edu or firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 215.951.6830
- Gain a better understanding of user expectations, desires, and perceptions to make improvements in library services , resources, and space, as identified by survey respondents
- Compare 2010 and 2013 survey results, with a special focus on problems identified three years ago and newly-identified issues
- Align with university academic and strategic needs to provide the best library services possible
- Benchmark with best practices in similar organizations