Please fill out the appropriate form, print, and hand-deliver, fax or mail to the University Register. These forms can be completed electronically and printed.
NO REQUEST FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED VIA ELECTRONIC MAIL UNLESS THE FORM IS SCANNED AND SIGNED PROPERLY.
(Click the links below to be taken to the electronic forms)
- INTENT TO WITHDRAW FROM UNIVERSITY FORM
- PRE-REQUISITE WAIVERS INITIATED BY ADVISORS
- REGISTRAR'S OFFICE NOTIFIES STUDENTS WHEN
- APPROVED AND PROCESSED
- PRE-REQUISITE WAIVER FORM (C-ABE)
- PRE-REQUISITE WAIVER FORM (C-SHLA)
- PRE-REQUISITE WAIVER FORM (KANBAR C-DEC)
GRADUATE DISSERTATION FORMS AND INSTRUCTION
- DISSERTATION BINDING INSTRUCTIONS FORM
- DISSERTATION COMMITTEE SELECTION FORM
- DISSERTATION EXTENSION REGISTRATION FORM
- DOCTORAL PRELIMINARY EXAM FORM
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR DISSERTATION APPROVAL FORM
- RESULTS OF DISSERTATION DEFENSE FORM
- SCHEDULE OF DISSERTATION DEFENSE FORM
- DISSERTATION SAMPLE
- GUIDE FOR THE PREPARATION OF DOCTORAL DISSERTATION AND MASTER'S THESIS
GRADUATE THESIS FORMS AND INSTRUCTION
- INSTRUCTION FOR MASTER'S THESIS APPROVAL FORMS
- MASTER'S THESIS BINDING INSTRUCTIONS FORM
- MASTER'S THESIS COMMITTEE SELECTION FORM
- MASTER'S THESIS EXTENSION REGISTRATION FORM
- RESULTS OF MASTER'S THESIS DEFENSE FORM
- SCHEDULE OF MASTER'S THESIS DEFENSE FORM
- MASTER'S THESIS SAMPLE
- GRADUATE RESEARCH: INTRODUCTION TO MASTER'S THESIS GUIDE
- GUIDE FOR THE PREPARATION OF MASTER'S THESIS
(Click the links below for pdf of each form)
- TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
- ACCELERATED PROGRAM PRE-CERTIFICATION
- AGREEMENT FOR THE COMPLETION OF WORK OUTSTANDING
- APPLICATION FOR DMM CERTIFICATE
- APPLICATION FOR DMM CERTIFICATE BUSINESS CONTINUITY
- APPLICATION FOR REPLACEMENT DIPLOMA
- AUDIT FORM
- CHANGE OF ADDRESS, NAME OR SSN
- CHANGE OF GRADE FORM
- COURSE AUTHORIZATION
- COURSE BY APPOINTMENT
- COURSE SUBSTITUTION FORM
- COURSE WITHDRAWAL FORM
- CREDIT BY EXAMINATION OR CHALLENGE EXAMINATION
- CREDIT OR NO-CREDIT OPTION
- DEC INNOVATION ESSENTIALS APPROVAL FORM
- DECLARE/CHANGE A SPECIALIZATION - BUSINESS
- DECLARE/CHANGE A SPECIALIZATION - ENGR
- DECLARE/CHANGE A SPECIALIZATION - FMM
- DECLARE/CHANGE A SPECIALIZATION - IDD
- DECLARE/CHANGE A CUSTOM SPECIALIZATION - FMM
- DIPLOMA TRANSLATION
- DISSERTATION/THESIS EXTENSION REGISTRATION FORM
- ENROLLMENT CERTIFICATION
- GRADUATE PRE-CERTIFICATION
- GRADUATE TRANSFER CREDIT EVALUATION
- INDEPENDENT STUDY
- INTENT TO APPLY TO 4+1 PROGRAMS
- LEAVE OF ABSENCE (NOT FOR MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE)
- Please contact the Registrar's Office at 215-951-2990 to determine if you are eligible for a Leave of Absence
- MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE (MUST BE APPROVED BY DEAN OF STUDENTS)
- NON-DEGREE APPLICATION
- PRE-CERTIFICATION SHORT FORM
- PRE-MBA MINOR ENROLLMENT
- UNDERGRADUATE PRE-CERTIFICATION
- WITHDRAWAL FROM THE UNIVERSITY - Please use the E-SIGN Intent to Withdrawal Form
ADDITIONAL FORMS FOUND ON THE LEARNING & ADVISING PAGE
- Approval of a Double Major
- Change of Graduate Program
- Declaring a Minor
- Declaring a Custom Minor
- Permission to Study Off Campus at Another Institution
- Registering for a Course Three Times or More
- Request for Change-of-Catalog-Year
- Request for Change of Major
Launching of Electronic Transcripts and Change in Transcript Fees
Beginning August 25, 2014, Philadelphia University will be launching electronic transcripts. The price of issuing transcripts will be $12 per transcript. If express service is needed, there is an additional fee of $25 for domestic express mail, and an additional fee of $40 for international express mail.
More details to follow.
If supplemental paperwork is required to be mailed along with your transcript you will need to request it via this link:
The price of issuing transcripts will be $12 per transcript. If express service is needed, there is an additional fee of $25 for domestic express mail, and an additional fee of $40 for international express mail.
Choose one of the 3 options below that applies to you to place and order your transcript:
1. If you currently attend Philadelphia University and have access to Web Advisor, you can request your transcript by clicking on the link below. (Web Advisor)
2. If you attended Philadelphia University after August of 1983 and you are not a current student, you can request your transcript by clicking on the link below.
To request a transcript you must login or register by creating a new account. If you have already registered, please enter your Email and Password to the left and click Sign In.
If this is your first time using the online order system, please click Create Account and enter the required information. Once your account is created you will be able to request transcripts online and track the status of your orders.
3. If you attended Philadelphia University prior to August 1983, you can request your transcript by clicking on the link below and follow the instructions.
4. Walk ins - If you are paying cash (or if you would like to bring in a check) you will need to fill out the Transcript Request Form for Walk Ins and take your payment to the Cashier’s window in the Student Account Office (1st floor of Archer Hall) and then bring the form with proof of payment back to the Registrar's office. The University does not accept mailed payments for Transcript Requests.
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Summer Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(215) 951-2990 • Fax (215) 951-2742
Julia Aggreh, University Registrar
Kelsey Gilbert, Associate Registrar
Timothy Smalarz, Associate Registrar
Justin O'Pella, Assistant Registrar
Victoria Lally, Records Coordinator
Gina Marano, Transcript Coordinator